Thursday, September 5, 2019

Whatever is wrong is now right in California


The latest news on the governor of California I he wants suspension stopped in schools of problem students.
Having live in the LA area for over 20 years, I learned how many criminals were forgiven for being weak and not able to speak or understand English. It seems that today, as well as then, that we enable illegal immigrants because of one excuse or another.
This is not to say I am against legal immigration I am not. But no matter, if anyone breaks our laws or shows disrespect for America needs to be held responsible and answer to the consequences.
If we do not have or honor the laws of the land then there is havoc and no longer a free “Nation Under God,”
I was taught by my Mother to show respect, do not take something that is not mine, and above all, be honest, don’t lie.
Today in the world but mostly in the United States that are not accepted. The more you lie, steal, be dishonest. The more you are accepted by many in this nation.
I thank God for protecting through my 79 years and for allowing me to be born in this great nation and giving me the parents, I had. They believed in following the Ten Commandments. But I guess that is of the olden days and not fit for today!
Ida Temple

No comments: