Monday, September 17, 2018

Dirty Politics?

With the recent allegation against Judge Kavanaugh when he was a teenager is ludicrous. Most of us wonder why it took so long for the senator who is now old like I am, waited until the hearing for him was almost over. Was she, and the Democrats, so envious because many citizens like him and want to see him in the U.S. Supreme Court?

Today, there are very few adults who did uncouth things when they were kids, teens or younger. I know I have done things that if my Mom knew she would have disciplined me good.

I wonder how much she was paid to come out and say this. It has been noted recently that some citizens were paid to cause havoc at Judge Kavanaugh’s hearings. How can we believe that this Professor was not paid to relate something that happened over thirty years ago when she was a teenager, whether it is true or not?

I watched his testimony and he came across as someone who would work with the Constitution and the laws of the land, whether federal or state laws.

Like the judge I am Catholic and a Conservative. And at one time was a Democrat. But when it got to where this party assisted those who lied, cheated, and stole form the citizens and this nation then I changed parties. When we do not make those, who break the laws and hold them responsible then I fear that this nation is doomed.

Should not all of us be held responsible for our actions, not matter what they may be?

Ida M Temple
Mansfield Tea Party

Mansfield PA

No comments: